eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
Posted 1 week ago with 35,599 notes
"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow through.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."
— 10 Little Things We Can Do To Make Life Easier For Each Other, Almie Rose (via -beautiful)
Posted 1 week ago with 38,135 notes
Posted 2 weeks ago with 135,725 notes
Posted 2 weeks ago with 29 notes
Posted 2 weeks ago with 232,622 notes
In November of 1970, forty people were photographed at the exact instant after the photographer said, “You have a beautiful face.”
Posted 3 weeks ago with 477,204 notes